As the Growth Manager, you will be responsible for the user growth of our product. This includes building the growth function, executing on it and scaling it when needed. You will also be responsible for setting priorities, and ensuring our growth is on track towards our OKRs.
You will be working at the intersection of business, marketing and product, making sure that the two areas support each other and work dynamically. You will be responsible for guiding the development of all dashboards, analytics systems, and automated rules needed to ensure the health and growth of the company’s client funnel over time. You will work with Betalo’s Head of Brand and Communication to set long-term growth strategies and guide the company’s growth trajectory.
- Work with the Head of Marketing & Communications and key stakeholders across the company to set and execute the strategy and roadmap for Betalo’s growth.
- Manage (hands-on) the day-to-day optimization and expansion of all our paid campaigns: PPC, Display, Paid Social Media (FB, Instagram, Twitter), Ad Networks, ASO
- Determine relevant KPIs and monitor both KPIs and overall OKRs.
- Make sure the growth is on path towards the overall OKRs, and that budgets are kept
- Develop the process for Betalo’s growth portfolio, including goals and targets, process steps and deliveries, frequency/timing, responsibilities, dependencies to other processes, guidelines, and tools.
- Continually assess Betalo’s most important strategic user growth challenges, and improve our understanding and the way we think about user growth at Betalo.
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on growth experience managing online channels
- You must have a strong, analytical background
- You must be highly motivated by the prospect of building and scaling the growth area within Betalo
- Experience setting and monitoring KPIs
- Solid experience from digital marketing platforms, such as social, e-mail & SEO
- You must know how to quantitatively analyze and optimize marketing programs and growth initiatives
- You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You act like an entrepreneur – and consider what drives most value for our business, end-to-end